Lowest Mortgage Rates in California: January 24, 2011
Mortgage interest rates are at an all-time low, but they can’t stay low forever. If you’ve been considering buying a home, obtain a loan soon while rates are still affordable.
It isn’t easy to research mortgage rates when there are so many options available. That’s why California Banking Rates exists. We put in the hard work so you don’t have to devote the time and energy necessary for finding the best rates in your area.
The following is a list of your mortgage options today from a variety of lenders with a loan amount of $400,000:
California 15-Year Fixed Mortgage Rate: $400,000
- American Financial Resources, Inc: 3.791% APR
- The Money Store: 4.051% APR
- RoundPoint Mortgage Company: 4.010% APR
California 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rate: $400,000
- Affiliated Financial Group (AFG): 4.570% APR
- American Financial Resources, Inc: 4.560% APR
- The Money Store: 4.591% APR
California VA 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rate: $400,000
- Quicken Loans: 4.562% APY% APR
- Integrity First: 4.897% APR
- Cobalt Finance Corporation: 4.657% APR
Rates are accurate based on the above loan amounts as of the publish date, but are subject to change in the future. If you would like more information regarding mortgage options in your location, visit California Mortgage Rates.