California Credit Union: The Credit Union for Teachers
Many credit unions begin as ways for employees of a specific business, or members of specific professions, to pool their money together for maximum benefit. California Credit Union started off as a credit union for California teachers, but has expanded to include many other members of the community.
If you’re looking for a non-profit, sustainable approach to banking, California Credit Union might be just what the doctor ordered.
California Credit Union has broad memberships that allow many people other than just educators to become members of this California non-profit credit union:
- Educators in California. This includes both teachers working in the public schools and private school teachers, as well as both active and retired teachers.
- People who attend school or have children who do are generally eligible for membership at California Credit Union.
- Immediate relatives of current members are also eligible to become members of California Credit Union.
- Public television contributors, members of alumni associations and America Scouting members can also become members of California Credit Union.
When you become a member of this non-profit financial services institution, you won’t have to give up all the services you’ve grown accustomed to at your large, commercial bank. Some of the financial services offered by California Credit Union include:
- Loans: Get all the loan and consumer credit services your large commercial bank currently offers, including home loans, home equity loans, lines of credit, student loans, payroll advance loans and vehicle loans.
- Accounts: You can get just about any type of account at California Credit Union, including accounts for savings, checking, money markets and IRAs.
- Business: California Credit Union is equipped to handle all of your business needs, making it the perfect one-stop shop for small business owners in Southern California.
- Finance: Personal finance and investment services at this Southern California credit union will help you to plan for your family’s financial future.